Out Of Stock. Google 150+ Reviews: 5 stars
Rolex Yellow Gold Yacht-Master II 44 Watch - White Dial - 116688
Stock Number : ES-116688
Availability: Out of stock
PLEASE USE "CONTACT OUR EXPERTS" BUTTON TO CONTACT OUR WATCH SPECIALISTS.
Special OrderThis is a Special Order timepiece that is acquired for you at the time your order is received. We always confirm availability and estimated delivery time for your approval before your order is processed. Due to Special Order timepieces being acquired specifically for your order, they are not returnable under any circumstance. We recommend that clients familiarize themselves with the fit and appearance of any timepiece before ordering to ensure that they are pleased with their choice of timepiece.
Have a question?
44mm 18K yellow gold case, 90 degree rotatable blue ceramic Ring Command bezel, white dial, automatic movement with programmable countdown function, and Oysterlock bracelet.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from ELEGANTSWISS WATCH CO. We have built our business around referrals from our clients. We stand behind all of the watches and jewelry we sell and guarantee your satisfaction. This is not a commitment we take lightly.
- For security of our customers and to prevent fraud, every watch is shipped/received under HD video surveillance, with all serial/reference numbers on file.
- IItem must be in the same condition as it was received, unworn and with all original booklets, boxes & packaging.
- A return authorization is required prior to returning any merchandise.
- Return authorizations must be requested within 7 days of the original date of purchase and shipped back within 14 days.
- Exchanges receive 100% credit towards a future purchase unless the product is a special order item.
- These is NO RESTOCKING FEE on orders paid via BANK WIRE or AFFIRM financing. All orders placed using PayPal or credit cards will be subject to a 3% restocking fee.
- Returns and exchanges are not permitted, and will be refused, if the item has been used, worn, or altered from its original condition in any way (including sizing or the removal of links).
- *Special order items are not returnable and deposits for special orders are not refundable (Note: All products priced $15,000.00 or higher are considered special orders. All items marked as “Special Order” are considered special orders, regardless of the price).
- Watch orders within the United States are shipped via FedEx with full insurance coverage of up to $50,000.00 USD. By entering into a purchase agreement with us, the customer agrees that in the event of loss or damage during shipment, the customer will be compensated by the insurance claim process and the customer agrees not to perform a credit card chargeback to recover such a loss. Customer also agrees to assume all liability for loss or damage during shipment if there is a 'Signature Release' of any kind on file for the delivery address. Packages shipped outside the United States may have lower limits for insurance coverage. All claims for loss or damage during shipment must be initiated within 48 hours of scheduled delivery.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. The contract to purchase an item will not be complete until we have charged your credit card or collected funds. When the customer is trading-in used merchandise, our telephone and email quote for the trade-in value is an estimate only and is not binding or finalized until we inspect the item being traded-in.
- To prevent credit card fraud, we may request additional documentation such as a copy of the credit card and photo identification to verify that a purchase is being made by the authorized cardholder. Providing this information is optional, but we reserve the right to cancel any order if we do not have sufficient information to verify the purchase is being made by the authorized credit card holder.
GENERAL SHIPPING GUIDELINES
INTERNATIONAL - ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME : 7~10 business days | PRICE : FedEx International Priority :$75
This certifies that any watch purchased from ElegantSwiss will be repaired at no cost to the buyer (shipping cost excluded) for a period of one year, beginning on the day of purchase if the watch begins to operate improperly or not as advertised.
What is COVERED under this warranty:
- Any malfunctioning of the watch's movement, not caused by some sort of physical damage, negligence, or a dead battery.
What is NOT COVERED under this warranty:
- - Any internal damage caused by the buyer or a third party. If the watch is damaged while being serviced or repaired by a party other than Elegant Swiss, that damage is not covered and this warranty will be considered void.
- - Any physical damage to the watch occurring after the date of purchase. Physical damage includes, but not limited to: scratches, cracks, chips, nicks, dents that are not on the watch at the time of purchase.
- - Water Resistance – Although we may pressure test a watch prior to shipment, we do not guarantee any watch to be waterproof. Water issues are not covered by warranty because there are a number of life factors that can make the watch not being water resistant anymore, which can happen to the most careful of watch makers.
- - Any damage caused by any kind of negligence (example: forgetting to screw down a watch’s crown on your watch before washing hands).
- - Battery replacement for watches with a quartz movement (there is a small fee to change battery should the need arise).
Time needed to repair a watch will vary depending on many factors, however, please anticipate 2-3 weeks turnaround time. We will do our best to keep you updated on the progress of the repair. You are more than welcome to call/text/message us, especially if the repair is taking longer than anticipated.
This warranty will be considered VOID if, we determine that the watch we receive back for repair is not the watch that we shipped, has been tampered with to any extent, or if it was worked on by an unauthorized party as stated above. The only exception to this rule is battery replacement for watches with a quartz movement (battery replacement by a third party will not void the warranty as long as it is done by a professional or appears to have no connection to any problems with the watch’s movement.
PLEASE call/text us at 347-871-3229 Mon-Fri 10-5pm BEFORE sending in your watch or for any questions/concerns.