This certifies that any watch purchased from ElegantSwiss will be repaired at no cost to the buyer (shipping cost excluded) for a period of one year, beginning on the day of purchase if the watch begins to operate improperly or not as advertised.
What is COVERED under this warranty:
- Any malfunctioning of the watch's movement, not caused by some sort of physical damage, negligence, or a dead battery.
What is NOT COVERED under this warranty:
- - Any internal damage caused by the buyer or a third party. If the watch is damaged while being serviced or repaired by a party other than Elegant Swiss, that damage is not covered and this warranty will be considered void.
- - Any physical damage to the watch occurring after the date of purchase. Physical damage includes, but not limited to: scratches, cracks, chips, nicks, dents that are not on the watch at the time of purchase.
- - Water Resistance – Although we may pressure test a watch prior to shipment, we do not guarantee any watch to be waterproof. Water issues are not covered by warranty because there are a number of life factors that can make the watch not being water resistant anymore, which can happen to the most careful of watch makers.
- - Any damage caused by any kind of negligence (example: forgetting to screw down a watch’s crown on your watch before washing hands).
- - Battery replacement for watches with a quartz movement (there is a small fee to change battery should the need arise).
Time needed to repair a watch will vary depending on many factors, however, please anticipate 2-3 weeks turnaround time. We will do our best to keep you updated on the progress of the repair. You are more than welcome to call/text/message us, especially if the repair is taking longer than anticipated.
This warranty will be considered VOID if, we determine that the watch we receive back for repair is not the watch that we shipped, has been tampered with to any extent, or if it was worked on by an unauthorized party as stated above. The only exception to this rule is battery replacement for watches with a quartz movement (battery replacement by a third party will not void the warranty as long as it is done by a professional or appears to have no connection to any problems with the watch’s movement.
PLEASE call/text us at 347-871-3229 Mon-Fri 10-5pm BEFORE sending in your watch or for any questions/concerns.