We want you to be happy with your purchase from ELEGANTSWISS WATCH CO. We have built our business around referrals from our clients. We stand behind all of the watches and jewelry we sell and guarantee your satisfaction. This is not a commitment we take lightly.
- For security of our customers and to prevent fraud, every watch is shipped/received under HD video surveillance, with all serial/reference numbers on file.
- Item must be in the same condition as it was received, unworn and with all original booklets, boxes & packaging.
- A return authorization is required prior to returning any merchandise.
- Return authorizations must be requested Within 7 days of receiving the item.
- Exchanges receive 100% credit towards a future purchase unless the product is a special order item.
- These is NO RESTOCKING FEE on orders paid via BANK WIRE or AFFIRM financing. All orders placed using PayPal or credit cards will be subject to a 4% restocking fee.
- Returns and exchanges are not permitted, and will be refused, if the item has been used, worn, or altered from its original condition in any way (including sizing or the removal of links).
- *Special order items are not returnable and deposits for special orders are not refundable.
- Orders within the United States are shipped via FedEx with full insurance coverage of up to $1,000,000. By entering into a purchase agreement with us, the customer agrees that in the unlikely event of loss or damage during shipment, the customer will be compensated by the insurance claim process and the customer agrees not to perform a credit card chargeback to recover such a loss. Customer also agrees to assume all liability for loss or damage during shipment if there is a 'Signature Release' of any kind on file for the delivery address. Packages shipped outside the United States may have lower limits for insurance coverage. All claims for loss or damage during shipment must be initiated within 48 hours of scheduled delivery.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. The contract to purchase an item will not be complete until we have charged your credit card or collected funds. When the customer is trading-in used merchandise, our telephone and email quote for the trade-in value is an estimate only and is not binding or finalized until we inspect the item being traded-in.
- To prevent credit card fraud, we may request additional documentation such as a copy of the credit card and photo identification to verify that a purchase is being made by the authorized cardholder. Providing this information is optional, but we reserve the right to cancel any order if we do not have sufficient information to verify the purchase is being made by the authorized credit card holder.